Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the site what do you guys think of my 91 ?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I seen that posted in the post your pix thread. I love it. For some reason im a sucker for the skirts on 91-92 caprices. One thing i'm not a fan of is the side moulding that runs on the side of the car. I'd rather prefer the way mine looks. Check out the "post your car pix" thread I just put some up about 8 mins ago. Same color as yours and same year

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta love the kilted car!

The side molding didn't last long on mine either.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to tell you the truth im scared to take it off i cant afford to have any body work done if any thing gets messed up i would love to have it fully shaved though

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very clean, the clear corners look great. how about some interior shots? About the molding, it's just hewlp on by some double sided tape. Just rip them off and use some goo gone or a heat gun to get the glue off then wax it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol the first time I saw your pic and your plates, I thought you bought my old '91 :D
I had to stare longer, before I noticed that yours has a blue interior and mine had a comfry gray sofa interior

Damn I'm missing my '91 :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car looks nice. I don't really like side moldings either but they don't look to bad on a white car.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can get some more pics tomorrow of the interior im trying to sell or trade the corners they are the euros if any one wants to trade for some clears i got the euros or stocks :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going on ebay in a few to buy some clears. People say the euros are for the t84s and they blend perfectly, and if you have factory it's best to go clear. Speaking of exports, there's an ebay listing that's going on now for 1500 BUCKS! Do you have any modding plans worked out yet?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im so broke right now all im doing is small things so far.. im about to put the duel snorkel on it + billet grille some missing interior pieces every things in the mail and got it all for 40 bucks!! :D after i get my tax's im putting 20s on it and hope to have some cash left for some subs and what not i have big plans with no cash but its coming to together slowly thanks for all the good feedback

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm glad there's another 91-92 owner on these forums. The majority of people on here are l99/lt1 owners and the few who have l03/l05 are definately worth talking to. Hell even most lt1 owners know some bit about our tbi engines. Hope everything goes well with you. Soon you'll have an urge for Dual exhaust like I am

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i also have a 91 and the trim on mine didnt last long at all, a heat gun and some glue remover and those puppies are gone

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yepper! Mine didn't come with them so that's a plus. One thing I did notice though was alot of overspray on my car. I'm thinking the guy i bought it from got it a maaco paint job. The overspray is killing me. Is there any way to remove it?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well now you all got me thinking about taking them off can you guys post your pics of 91-92s with side moldings off
trying to make up my mind

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thelyricist720: I'm glad there's another 91-92 owner on these forums. The majority of people on here are l99/lt1 owners...
I'm both in the same car!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice car! Very clean!

Moldings help prevent dents...at least where I live... :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here's a pic of my car without the moldings

Just imagine smoothies on there :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks good did you paint your door handels white? any one know the cheapest place to get the smooothies at?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts