1,702 Posts
looks nice, I wandered who owned that

·
Registered
1,702 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel like I need to let everyone know that I was the winning bidder for his console and never received it. After not getting a response though eBay anymore, I had to track him down here. I gave him plenty of chances to send it out. First he "forgot" to send it, then lied about sending it twice, complete with bogus FedEx tracking number.

I would have to suggest thinking twice about sending him any money for anything.

I understand we all go through rough patches, but if you take someone's money, you should feel obligated to hold up your end. If you feel you didn't get enough money for it, refund the money and try selling it again.

I did get my money back through eBay, but I feel it is pretty crappy that it had to come to that.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Sorry to hear about what happened, however it was $46 for me to ship a console that I sold a while back, so he wasn't making much off shipping....

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I feel like I need to let everyone know that I was the winning bidder for his console and never received it. After not getting a response though eBay anymore, I had to track him down here. I gave him plenty of chances to send it out. First he "forgot" to send it, then lied about sending it twice, complete with bogus FedEx tracking number.

I would have to suggest thinking twice about sending him any money for anything.

I understand we all go through rough patches, but if you take someone's money, you should feel obligated to hold up your end. If you feel you didn't get enough money for it, refund the money and try selling it again.

I did get my money back through eBay, but I feel it is pretty crappy that it had to come to that.
see answer in feedback section...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts