Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the first and proud owner of this car,I will be posting pic's as I get things done,for now it's wheel's and Tires with a gutted interior.The interior and Brake kit is on its way.in the mean time I am fixing a AC problem and a keyless entry problem.The motor I had rebuilt to a 383 Stroker with JE pistons and all forged internal's.Scat rods,Scat crank,Scat fly wheel,Trick flow heads,Edelbrock intake,BBK 58mm TB and a ton more.I plan on running a Nitrous outlet single stage wet kit in it,the 4L60E has been rebuilt and beefed up as well.I have pic's of the motor but I have to scan them to post them which I will do in the near future.Enjoy the thread and I hope you like the build.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was my everyday driver except for about 3 years while I saved and rebuilt the motor.This is what it looked like before I decided to do the make over.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New piece came in today,my carpet should be in tomorrow or wednesday.I am doing a all black interior.leather and alcantara.I paint cars by trade so all the plastics will be done at the shop with either Dupont or SEM.not out of a spray can.I did my door panels that came out of a blue caprice and it has held up perfectly for the past 10 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
how did you remove that old glue from the carpet on the door panels?? I'm doing a set now and it's a pain. I wish the door panels was as strong as that glue lol...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea the door panels suck big time,but I repaired them with that 3M semi rigid plastic repair and let me tell you,that stuff is the best.I had a few pieces that were completely broken in 2-3 pieces and this stuff works!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.