Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is what went on with me. some of you guys asked what my car looked like on stocks so here are some pictures of front on stocks and pictures of my rims back from the paint shop since i got them color matched as the car DCM baby...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks nice , now mount them on. need to see some pics with them on

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
they look good bruh, polish them thangs..they look dirty in the pics
ohh and i agree with dave get them mounted up

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all you now are the bags, benz modded mirrors, and hood, and your set
got my benz mirrors,my smoked headlights, 10k hid Kit,and fog light kit plus might change out my indash monitor for a newer one...and still waiting on mu custom headliner and visors to get done. once wheels get on im oulling out interior to go get the new katskin seat covers installed

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hope to have them bolted sometime this weekened just depends on how busy i get around here maybe een add some of the other stuff...

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Yeup, the color match looks good. Mount 'em up and post the pics. Good job. I need to get crackin' with my ride.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah im slow right now as far as working on the ride...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here are some pictures from today... Got the Back Wheels on but was to damn hot out to do the front...but here are some rear shots...ENJOY

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
once i get all the rest of the new parts on the ride i will make 2 videos 1 of the walkaround of the car and then a video of the car wheels choppin... i still got to take my seats to the upholstry shop to get my new skins installed....

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well i figured since i couldnot sale them that i would keep them and do something to set them off...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.