Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I know I'm a little late but here I am introducing myself to the impala ss forum family. I'm Jose from Dallas TX 25 years of age and new owner of a 96 impala ss. It is mostly stock but also has some mods done nothing major:

UNDER HOOD:
Long tube headers w/ 3in flange.
Cooler air intake
MSD wires
Red optima battery

INTERIOR:
Black plastics
Black suede headliner
Black vinyl and black suede seats

EXTERIOR:
Shaved badges
Blacked out taillights.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics of the day I got it and brought it home two weeks ago and I will be uploading more tomorrow of how it sits now.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will post more pics as my progress comes closer to the end. Hope you guys like what u see.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome Jose! Keep up the good work & it will look new in no-time
Thanks dude and yea slowly but surely I will be getting it her back to tip top shape and have get looking like the sweet rides I see on here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Jose, welcome from Atlanta! I have driven my '96 for the last 18 years, you will LOVE this car!

Curious on the interior color... as I have never seen black. I assume that was something aftermarket, or maybe painted?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome Jose! Keep up the good work & it will look new in no-time
Hi Jose, welcome from Atlanta! I have driven my '96 for the last 18 years, you will LOVE this car!

Curious on the interior color... as I have never seen black. I assume that was something aftermarket, or maybe painted?
Yea dude its black suede and leather/vinyl that was done to it. Ill post a pick here in a few

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.