Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states this is my first '95 9C1 Caprice.I've had three 94's,one '91,and one '96.I have always wanted a '95 and now i have one

Bear in mind i have not really cleaned her up yet,just some minor detailing.When wether permits its getting a FULL detail w/ side molding delete

Enjoy !

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice ride! Keep us updated :D

That's the same year as my new 9C1 as well. I'm gonna dechrome the brake lights, I already ordered an Impala SS Grille for it, and I'm saving up to buy some SS Rims, and a set of the SStreetlights.

Let us know what your plans are man, it'd be cool to see what you do with your ride

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys,

My plans are to first delete the side molding,as far as the motor goes All of the free and cheap mods including PCM reprogram,reinstall the rear lollipop brake lights (ther are already brackets and wires for them on the car),tranny flush and fill along with a trans-go shift kit,light tint of the windows,take out my sound system out of my CVPI and put it into this car,gotta have my BASS !!! and i though about a push guard but still not sure on that one yet,i also thought about adding a pass side spotlight as well.We'll see nothings set in stone.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, it's nice, body looks in great shape, good look with the plans.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts