Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first Fleetwood, a 94 Brougham, in almost mint condition with only 86,000 miles on it. Now to start updating it! (have quite a few things to move over from my 95 RMS)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Nice! I was wondering what a stock looking FWB looked like with raised white letter tires, now I know, pretty damned good!

I am partial to 94s anyway. What are you moving over from your RMS? I call my RMS my "small car".

·
Registered
946 Posts
Jacksonville, there´s where I bought mine last summer. Can´t wait for spring to come so I can drive my baby again. Congrats to a nice car:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
tires

I must say i was wondering about the raised white wall tires too lookes good and im sure while driving it looks like normal white walls too. Nice car

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Congrats! Looks like a nice buy.

I picked up a white '94 with Firestone Indy 500 raised white letter tires years ago. Those tires lasted all of about 2 days on my Caddy. :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
These are really nice highway cars. My elderly mother has a nice '95 that she bought new and has pampered it all it's life...still looks new with about 85,000 miles on it. She is 87 now and no longer able to drive, so I do the driving now. Love these old cars! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts