Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOTCHA!

But seriously, its gone until tuesday

im going to Florida tomorrow morning and come home late monday night, and me being the nice guy that I am, lent it to my best friend until im home.
And believe me, he got his warning.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 96Brougham:
. . .
And believe me, he got his warning.
Why did I just get this mental picture of a guy on acid wagging his finger and attempting to convince someone else they better not be caught smoking dope?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're crazy! :eek:

At least it'll be in the 60's this weekend up here so you don't have to worry about him playing in the snow with it. ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now why would you want to go and scare us like that???? My heart dropped when I saw the title of this thread. By the way you NEVER lend out your car. If its between lending your girl or your car you lend out your girl. At least you'll know where she's gettin' hit!!!

[ 01-05-2007, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: FASSTWOOD ]

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOBODY is borrowing my RM.

Nobody.

Stewart

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by FASSTWOOD:
By the way you NEVER lend out your car. If its between lending your girl or your car you lend out your girl. At least you'll know where she's gettin' hit!!!
Niiice!!

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never told this to anyone but Derek (caddyguy) due to embarrasment.....

On September 29th, my little sister got married. My Fleetwood was in the procession to match the 1996 Fleetwood Limo. I let my brother drive my Fleetwood, I drove the Bentley, and my cousin drove my brothers DTS.

To make a long story short... my brother took my Fleetwood on a joy ride after the reception. He bottomed it out, busting my exhaust where the Cat met the headers, causing over $600.00 in damages.

So there... that is my story... NOW GO GET YOUR FLEETWOOD BACK ASAP!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn that sucks... Elias do you have the zq8 bumpstops. I bottomed my car a couple of times before I intsalled those. If you dont have them get 'em...

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by MrCadillac (Magnum):
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FASSTWOOD:
By the way you NEVER lend out your car. If its between lending your girl or your car you lend out your girl. At least you'll know where she's gettin' hit!!!
Niiice!!
</font>[/QUOTE]Oh that's classic!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I have a story to match yours Elias. me and my girl went on a cruise in June, well when we came back it looked like my Caddy was moved slightly, hmmm? Well I did some investigating and found a rod in my back seat. Well when I opened the doors on the passenger side all of the paint was chiped up and my weather stripping had holes in it! Turnes out my brother of all people was trying to get to my dads Transam and for some reason tried to break into mine to get to his. I had my keys hidden that way he couldn't find them. I think he jacked my car up and pushed it forward. He did end up getting a hold of the Trans am and Im positive he beat the balls off of it! He's blown up his ford prope, his mazda 626, his ford contour SVT, his RX7, and two of the Autozone work trucks, where he used to work. Atleast he didn't get a hold of my car tho! My car had about $600.00 worth of damage but I got it fixed real cheap since I work for CAdilllac.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your brother blew up 6 Engines? Holy SH*T... guy needs to take a chill pill...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
never let friends drive YOUR cars....

Or let yourself drive a friends car...

I Borrowed my friends 85 Pontiac Parissenne, to fix a window for him. As I came around a corner, there was an old lady that stoped short, and I slid into the Guy behind her... Turned out it was a cop...
and I had vodka in a water bottle (was going to the party)... I donno how he didn't see it, or take me in for it not being my car... I almost threw up! I battered the fender and hood up, but thank god it was kinda a beater. His parents still thought I was "the Nicest kid" :D

It's a 2 way street sometimes...

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eddie, I don't have those bumpstops.. have a part number? Thanks for the tip!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i can top the bouth of you in stories, i had a roommate when i was stationed in philly, he was from newark,nj. i lend him my car couple of times to go to the house and back but never to jersy, i had duty saturday adn told him to be back by sunday morning, he never show up and i had to get a ride home, i waited all day, and around 7 pm, he show up adn the only thing he had in his hand was my radio and the radar detector, i knew it some thing happen, adn the only thing that came out of his mouth was "this are the only things left of your car, it got stolen last nigth after i got back from the party to my parents house", i was pissed, after that he pay me for my car adn when i got another car, i never let him drive any of my cars again, so get your car back and never lend it out again, i don't even lend my car out to my mother,
the only ones that drive our cars is my wife and i.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a pretty good story but I don't have time to type it right now. Maybe later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts