Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set Wheel Vintique 15x8 inch all chrome rallys for sale. The rears are 295/50/15 and the fronts are 265/60/15, tires are Firestone Indy 500's. I bought these from Crovo and never put them on my car. $500.00 for them. I have a set of Crager Soft 8's- 17x8 with Goodyear RSA 235/55/17 with about 500 miles on them, they have center caps. $450.00 for these. I have brand new HA/HO bars with new tubular lower control arms and Z28 end links $400.00 for the package. I have a nice set of 6 way Bonnies-tan leather front and rear. There are no rips or makes in the leather, I will throw in a S10 center console if you buy the seats. $150.00 for the them. I have an aluminum front bumper support that I bought from the maker here, I will throw in a front Trans AM 2nd gen front bar that has never been used, this is not a WS6 bar. $150.00 for this. I have a bunch of stuff that is in boxes that I need to go through. It is time to start using my garage as a garage, not a storage unit. I am also going to sell my LT1 stuff later on. I will be updating as they sell. PM me or email me with any questions. No shipping on this stuff, dont have the time. I can meet someone up to a reasonable distance, no DIBS. Whoever has the money gets the goods. I will probably forget something.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ssri

I have a poly smoke SSRI for sale also. It has the AF2,filter, corvette, boot. I will let it go for $230.00 and I will throw in something else with it. I have to look. If you buy the SSRI, I will include 2 nice SS rims and caps for $100.00 extra.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
so are the bonnies gray like an SS or are they TAN ?
from pic in OP they look gray like the SS interior....
-ALF out...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts