0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow! looks really nice

so, what are going to be the first mods?? :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, YOU got that? for $5756? even tho the reserve wasnt met? I bidded on that....I woulda paid that much for it...great car...your lucky

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Absolutely mint car! Wow!

Very nice!

Keep her that way you hear? :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Man with that stereo and those tips, Granny must've loved road trips :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn nice car, just my style. check out by b4u link in my sig. excellent purchase

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you still have the 9C1 pop the Disc rear on it! :cool:

Nice ride!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Buy....Nice Car! Hell, I Nabbed my 95 Caprice off E-Bay for $3900.00 3 years ago. A new dealer to E-Bay put it up as "No Reserve"....62K miles on it and always been a Southern car....No Salt or rust and nearly as sweet cond as your is.... :D .

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice! Looks just like the B4U I parted out 2 years ago to fix my SS. It was just as clean too, I hated to part it out....but oh well....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey guys,
I punched "New Post on accident so this is basically the same post as "ThankSS for the TipSS" I'll definately consider the rear disc swap... that was one part i had not looked at yet and i do have the 9C1... I was unaware that the caprices lacked rear discs. this car is not as mean as the impalas that you guys have but i'm sure with a nice set of stock impala wheels she'll look fine. I'm gonna love the posi. that is one thing i missed on my 9C1. I will miss being a nuisance in the high school parking lot with my PA and white smoke from one back tire. I don't know if i'll do many mods... probably wheels, "corvette" fuel rail covers, and cold air, I'm tired of seeing "home plate" under my hood. Few little mods like that. nothing to lower the value of the car. Anyway thanks alot for your kind words, I'll keep you guys up to date and i will have the "made in texas by texans" sticker measurements for you... I'm curious to why you need them though.
thanks
-mark

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What with the extra hose from the overflow tank to the radiator, I thought they got rid of that back in 1994.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by SCSUATWIM B4U:
What with the extra hose from the overflow tank to the radiator, I thought they got rid of that back in 1994.
My 95 9c1 also has it so i'm not sure where you aquired that information.
-mark

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like most things done in 1995, it is a mid-year transistion. Some have it and some don't.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn!

I wouldn't mind to have that as my daily driver.

Nice ride! :cool: ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts