Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are thumbnailed and all that, but when you click a link, be prepared for a big picture. One picture doesn't work.. 127 I think. Most likely I don't know whose car is whose, but hopefully someone on the board will.

Had a great time! Thanks to everyone at GRAIL, ISSCA and the rest of the participants. The show was awesome.

ImpalapaLouis 2002

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great pics damn your fast on getting those posted later

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fastss:
http://grill.rackmount.org/~aps/I2K2/pages/DSCN0011.htm

This looks a lot like the back of my car... you remember what this one looked like? Tint, molding delete... ram-air hood?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hmm, can't remember the front. Do you have a FASTSS vanity plate? If I'm looking at the background right, you're parked next to John Rafteseth at the Holiday Inn.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool pics. Pic 11 above is Dan Johnsen's car (FiveToad), your Impala SScene Editor in Chief.

Several pics of my SS in there, pics 58-61. Yes, I need to do a little repainting and bumper repair

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the pic 127 that doesn't work is the MinneSSota ImpalaSS Club. If you get that picture to work, you might get a lot more hits! ;)

Look for some MinneSSota ImpalaSS representation at the bikini contest at the Car Craft Summer Nats, too!

Great Pics!

Randy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, I love those purplr SStripes on the BBB in pic 42 and 43. SStripes rule!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like mine cause it has the same spoiler and it looks like it does not fit right, just like mine... =P and no I do not have an indiana vanity plate yet

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bud : that is Garry Forman's SS. He is VERY active in the HERD, and I am sure would be glad to answer any questions you have about them.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The tire marks on the parking lot pics were there prior to our Impalas arrival.... :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I left some long a$$ ones fri. nite when I got back from the track, there the ones with the line down the middle of each tire!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just like the ones down the street from my ma's house huh!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts