Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 audiobahn aw1205q subs rerse mounted and sealed the sub are like 35lbs each and the but witch is like 1" thick mdf wheis in at around 30lbs

I had them slid all the way so the bagents touched the taig ate when it was close the cargo floor fail under the weighte cave in its all bent up now

I had to slide them back to behinde the seat because how bad the floor is messed up......

only problem with the in the new position is that they shake every panelt in the car every time the bass his all at ones my side panels, qaurter panel, roof rack rails, door panels and head line shake ........oh and hnow thail gate shakes sence I re moded the grounds on my amp so my license plate shake

not bad for 2 12.5"s recieving a 5th of there rms power and in a sealed box (witch isent remonded by audiobahn)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking the same thing when it first went up but didn't want to say anything. Thanks for saying it for me!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry for the spelling text messages and online chatting when i was younger almost ruined everything I learned in school lol

but it realy isnt that loud (to me atleast) I dont know if its all wagons but my 91 is suprisingly flimsey the whole passanger qaurter just wves and vibrates with the bass even after I peal and sealed it
with a line driver on my amp it is surprisingly easy to vibrated my front windsheild also (thhink it needs to be removed and re installed or somthing)

but I thoughte the cargo floor was strong especialy senc these car are ment to be used in place of vans and suv's but sit 100+ lbs of of speakers and amps on it for a few months of daiy driving and the floor gives out on ya I'll have to post pics

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am surprised too.

When I had my '91 Caprice wagon, on one trip I carried inside the car a load of patio blocks, topsoil bags, and river rock bags that we later estimated to weigh over 1200 lbs with no damage to the flooring. (I did carry 210 retaining wall blocks 2 weekends ago inside my '96 RMW with no problems. I did take out the subwoofer plate for that load.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only a joke here but thought you guys would appreciate this..... since a lot of us get into the online fast slang spelling of the net...(I'm guilty of it all the time)

The New California Governor has just announced an agreement whereby English
will be the official language of the state, rather than German which was the
other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, The Terminator's Government conceded that English
spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan
that would become known as "Austro-English" (or, if nobody will be offended,
"Austrionics")..

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c." Sertainly, this will make the
sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favor of the
"k." This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome
"ph" will be replaced with the "f." This will make words like fotograf 20%
shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach
the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a
deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent
"e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and
"w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and
after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand
ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

If zis mad yu smil, pleas pas it on to oza pepl.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.