Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,056 Posts
Please Don't!

can't delete
Pics is coming through fine. The whole batch.

Please tell me you don't own every one of them slots. And R/Cs. And that Monte Carlo. Good looking stuff there Mr. -rocker.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
very nice wagon, altho the stance suggests fat chix in back syndrome.

the slots bring back memories when I used to have them back in the 60s, bottle of sticky stuff for the tires and a fancy controller with a brake button cwm3

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I changed front tires and have spindles for the front, im putting them on next week. Thise are old slot cars i was selling, my wife and i started and owned blue ridge dragway , for 2 years and i sold the business to someone else, i havent posted any pics of the slot cars i have now. i have about 90 running drag cars, lol. Tons of parts and unfinished cars. I still have all my rc rock crawlers i built and 1 drift car and one drag car. Too many toys

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love Torque Thrust IIs and want to put them on my '91. What sizes are you running for the rims and tires?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It yas 17x8 front and rear, they were on it when i got it. I changed the front tires so i could lower it, it has 245/45/17 on front. Rears are 235/50/17 . But im gonna change the rears to 275/40/17

1 - 8 of 8 Posts