Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr Fedex Brought these to me today

Fedex Man dropped this off today. Very Nice

We have a set of alternator bars, and an oil pan all in silver vein with a red transparent finish

Go BOB
Once again Bob, and his amazing powdercoating never cease to amaze Me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today has been a great day compared to yesterday! Yesterday MBNA telephoned me about one of my credit cards, seems some **** head in Belgum somehow got my info and charged over $11,000.00 in four hours!!! MBNA finally figured it out when I went to use my card here in Maine and at that moment the **** head was purchasing gold coins in South Africa! MBNA eats this, thank GOD! On a positive note, today I received my PCM case from Bob, same color as Buffman's pictures, looks great! Bob, my many continued thanks for the great work! Most importantly, today I went to Sebago Lake Chevrolet to visit my 96SS that is there for a complete makeover. Arrived just as they started shooting the base coat black. Three coats later they started the four coats of clear. When I left she was still in the oven. Saturday they will start to wet sand and color buff. All they have left to paint is the bumpers, mirrors, spoiler, door handles and rocker moldings. Once that is done they can put her back together. I had them remove everything including the glass. They have done one hell of a job, my hat is off to them also. Again my thanks Bob, will talk with you this week end.

Larry
Deputy347K9

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.