Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings

A few months ago we were discussing how a few early '94 SS's seem to have higher front ends than others. I've got #407 made and my front wheel well lip is (was) a little better than 28-1/4". Well I just got my front (driver's side) spring swapped with the Hotchkis and the little GM sticker was still on the spring.

22076511 and FTM

That number and letter code seems to predate the '93 SEO #'s on 9C1.Com (the '93 SEO says 22076512 and "FTS" So I'm curious if someone could confirm the "FTM" model and year.

Thanks,

Derik

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the GM spring chart for 94, FTM is shown as OEM #22076511 as you say and it lists 22076512 as the service # if you are replacing springs. Hope this helps.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings Darth -

Is there a web reference to the spring chart? O.K., so the '93 SEO spring would be the replacement for the one I have, and presumably for all '94 SS's. Is the '95 SS spring number different then? It appears that way on the Rob Cheek page.

Thanks Again,

Derik

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure that I have a way to get the chart onto the computer. I'm just passing thru the dealership now and checked the forum and saw your note. I'll see if I can do it somehow in the next day or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts