Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Naisso

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  gbhs72 
#1 ·
Several days ago I received the Pusuit dash sticker from NAISSO. After the three day shipping had expired I contacted them and they were quick to reply. Stated they had a technical difficulty. I wrote back that I would have expected an email letting me know that there was a problem on their end. They agreed and said that they would do better on letting customers know of delays. They also said that the shipping of $8.19 for such a small item was not the actual cost. They only charged $2. Fair enough. It's been quite a week. Tires for the wife's car. I ordered a TIG welder and plasma cutter and since I didn't have a laptop I got one for when I get my EBL. THIS CAR IS EXPENSIVE! I love it.

Mark: Snowman-33

Reactions: angelo
#3 ·
Several days ago I received the Pusuit dash sticker from NAISSO. .....They also said that the shipping of $8.19 for such a small item was not the actual cost. They only charged $2. Fair enough. It's been quite a week. Tires for the wife's car. I ordered a TIG welder and plasma cutter and since I didn't have a laptop I got one for when I get my EBL. THIS CAR IS EXPENSIVE! I love it.

Thanks for the word on that sticker and a little more sane shipping ;) I'll be popping for that, and their Odo fix kit now.

So, EBL - first thing popped up is Estimated Blood Loss. Funny, I immediately guessed your wife's a redhead and just got her concealed carry. Am I close?

#4 ·
Hey Bob, I'm glad the info helped out. They were really good about it all after I contacted them. Very timely.

EBL EmBedded Locker. Here. http://www.dynamicefi.com/ Sort of makes things like you BIG Boys.

Well She was a red head when I married her and she packs a .45. Just as I do.

#8 ·
Thanks babe, It's on my list after the current family crisis here is over and I get my garage done so I can move my frame inside for welding and clean up. I've looked at it for awhile but I just got off of ThirdGen. Lots of info on it there. Thumbs up on this mod for me. The only thing I didn't care for was that the unit I will have to use can only run 1 fan and I had intended to run two. I guess the fans I got out of a 9C1 go into my oops pile.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.