Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name the 2005 ISSCA National!!!

Open to all ISSCA members a contest to name the 2005 ISSCA National in the Pocono’s.
Contestant winner will receive a paid registration to the 2005 ISSCA National for all competitions .

This contest is open now and closes midnight pacific time Sunday January 16, 2005. The ISSCA Board of Directors will select a winner from the entries and notify the winner no later than February 1, 2005.

Participants need to submit their entry via email, only one entry per ISSCA member will be considered:

Entries must include:

Submitted Name of the ISSCA National;

Name of ISSCA Member;

ISSCA Membership Number;

Club affiliation;

City & State;

Email your entry to [email protected] or forum users can use the PM feature.

Not a Member yet! Register on line and submit the date of your registration in place of your ISSCA Membership Number.

Rick Matthews
ISSCA PRO

All membership will be verified only members in good standing effective January 16, 2005 are eligible to win.

Event registration includes license for Car Show Judging, Auto Cross, Drag Race, Road Race and Sound Off. In the event the winner is not able to attend the event a paid one year membership in ISSCA can be substituted at the choice of the winner.

All entries become the property of ISSCA.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How about "NerdSS on Parade"?

j/k :D , I am just a little down that I can't make it. Our Deployment ends on the same day the Nationals do.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Dirk Diggler:
How about "NerdSS on Parade"?

j/k :D , I am just a little down that I can't make it. Our Deployment ends on the same day the Nationals do.
Dirk Diggler

You can still submit a name / entry
In the event the winner is not able to attend the event a paid one year membership in ISSCA can be substituted at the choice of the winner.
Good luck.

Rick

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One week to go!

We have had a number of suggestions already.

Be sure not to miss this opportunity.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Highway -
Your post sparks another question from a newbie - what are the typical fees for the national and associated events - assuming one joins ISSCA before attending - trying to budget for the event.
Thanks

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AS memory serves at the Vegas Nationals the entry fee was $55.00 and competition license was $25, so to attend the event and participate in all activities the cost was $80.00. Prices for the as of yet to be named 2005 ISSCA National have not been set yet.

We have until Sunday midnight to get our name submissions in we already have a number of entries and some lucky person is going to get their entry fee and competition license paid for as the winning prize. Remember to send entries including:

Proposed name of the 2005 ISSCA National event
Name of person sending in the entry
ISSCA Membership number
Local Club affiliation
City and State of residence.

To [email protected]

Rick Matthews

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Took the dive - Joined ISSCA :D and entered the contest!! --- yeeeeeeee hawwwwwww!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iz it to late to put up a name

how bout:

ISSCA-Holes!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I heard that they decided on "Mountain MadneSS".
Sounds pretty cool.

I'm gone.
Nabster

1 - 11 of 11 Posts