·
Registered
346 Posts
link not working.

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
Name These Wheels
I always thought that "Earl" was a good name for a wheel........although, I can never understand why someone would want to name a wheel :confused: .

NOW GET THAT LINK WORKING :mad: !!!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lmaooo ^^^

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im sorry to everyone, the wheels are from midnight club la and are not actual wheels in priduction. i cant figure out how to erase this thread.

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
im sorry to everyone, the wheels are from midnight club la and are not actual wheels in priduction. i cant figure out how to erase this thread.
Well......hit the "EDIT" button at the bottom right hand corner of your first post......and then click in the little circle where it asks if you want to delete the message.....then click the "Delete Message bar below that.

On the other hand......if you fixed the link.......we could all see what you see :) .

KW

·
Registered
4,073 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well......hit the "EDIT" button at the bottom right hand corner of your first post......and then click in the little circle where it asks if you want to delete the message.....then click the "Delete Message bar below that.

On the other hand......if you fixed the link.......we could all see what you see :) .

KW

lol well sir firewood put the posting so you guys can see them

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
he made that car on midnight club the game. dont know if they're real rims or not but the picture is from a game. i asked him about it long ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts