Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can someone provide the exact link to the BBQ registration?

I looked previously on the ISSCA site a could not find it.

Sent previous email to ISSCA and requested the info. I did not receive a response. I sent 2 more tonight.

The MISSL link reference fails. error 404 not found.

I have been trying to find it since I signed up weeks ago.

If the tone of my post is abrupt, it is just frustration.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Looks like work is going to prevent me from making the ISSCA activities this year. I am still in denial so forgive me for still hanging on to the hope that I can make the cruise on Sat. but it won't be with Black Sunshine even if I do. (

So, any ISSCA members need a last minute FULL registration for ALL the ISSCA activities and drag racing classes?

I also have a MISSL parking space and two plates of BBQ paid for that probably will go, too.

:mad:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Looks like work is going to prevent me from making the ISSCA activities this year. I am still in denial so forgive me for still hanging on to the hope that I can make the cruise on Sat. but it won't be with Black Sunshine even if I do. (

So, any ISSCA members need a last minute FULL registration for ALL the ISSCA activities and drag racing classes?

I also have a MISSL parking space and two plates of BBQ paid for that probably will go, too.

:mad:
damn Gene that sucks i was looking forward to seeing the Resurected Black Sunshine guess i will have to wait til SSHS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts