Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if im correct its sept 24-26

2010 Venue

Circuit Grand Bayou & No Problem Raceway Park Facility is located approximately 1 hour from New Orleans and approximately 35 minutes from Baton Rouge at:
6470 Hwy. 996
Belle Rose, LA 70341

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
I'm there!

·
Registered
105 Posts
if im correct its sept 24-26

2010 Venue

Circuit Grand Bayou & No Problem Raceway Park Facility is located approximately 1 hour from New Orleans and approximately 35 minutes from Baton Rouge at:
6470 Hwy. 996
Belle Rose, LA 70341
if i can get the time off ill take the ride as well! ps. it would also be cool if we could get a local cruise night together going out here for us long island guys and even for the guys in the 5 boroughs. i know the TX guys do this alot cause i watch all the youtube videos lol...

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im down for it. im working on my car at the moment so it would be nice to see what all you other ny guys think of it. bampo52 has a sick dcm. ive seen irocs before but on his ss they look sick. he has convinced me to go with 22" irocs

·
Registered
317 Posts
if i can get the time off ill take the ride as well! ps. it would also be cool if we could get a local cruise night together going out here for us long island guys and even for the guys in the 5 boroughs. i know the TX guys do this alot cause i watch all the youtube videos lol...
yea where all the long islanders at? we have to get a cruise going i agree.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
If you guys are serious about going to Nats, you need to sign up.

First you have to join ISSCA, then you have to sign up for Nats.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Some people REALLY need help with their reading skills.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Maybe he goin' NOLA, yo?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts