Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where/when I can pick up my grab bag/registration package? I was at the car show today and was unsuccessful in being able to do so. Unfortunately, I am not staying at the host hotel nor am I going to be at the MISSL Dream Cruise parking area tomorrow. I will attend the Sunday session at the hotel.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Sorry hijack, I would also be wondering. I'm such a newb. Lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just wondering where/when I can pick up my grab bag/registration package? I was at the car show today and was unsuccessful in being able to do so. Unfortunately, I am not staying at the host hotel nor am I going to be at the MISSL Dream Cruise parking area tomorrow. I will attend the Sunday session at the hotel.

Thanks.
Registration was open 2 - 10 pm + Wed, Thursday, and Friday before the car show. I was there Sunday at AX handing out stuff for folks who asked.

ISSCA Bod members had STAFF shirts to help you identify us.

If you did not pick up you goodie bag and shirt send me a PM with your name and address.

Still have a few extra shirts if anyone wants one. Cost is $20 plus shipping.

Pat
ISSCA Treasurer

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'll take a 2X shirt if you have one. Pay-Pal ready - Thanks Lance

·
Registered
216 Posts
Extra Nats T-Shirts

Yes, there are extra Nats t-shirts for sale.

Ken Rogers has the extra shirts. I sent him a note to see if there are any 3X left. Know there are 2X, large, and maybe 1 medium.

Cost is $20 plus shipping

If you want a shirt send your name, size, and shipping address to [email protected].

Will get a shipping quote and if you want to buy you can send money with Paypal.

Pat

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nats goodie bags and shirts

I will be mailing out the goodie bag and shirt to the following folks who did not show up or left me know they could not attend and asked their stuff be mailed. If your name is not on the list send me a PM.

Mark Sulimirski
Bill Crovo
Andrew Stewart
Brad Cook
Brian Watson
Ed Bowser
Jae Cummings
Alex Santacroce
Mike Walden
Nenos Isak
Sean Bergum
Chris Ebersole