Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat up every1, i got a lil verbal from a connect at strttrndz if we put a few ppl together that were serious we could get a nice discount on either or both of these. so basically im just tryin to see if any one is interested, if u are just reply to this. and lets be honest, only the top tier is goin. thanks

http://www.streettrendsinc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BBODY&Product_Code=11215&Category_Code=HDS

http://www.streettrendsinc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BBODY&Product_Code=HALO&Category_Code=LGHT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok then sorry, i apologize, let me spell this out for those who have a hard time understanding short-hand. What's up everyone? I spoke with some one at streettrendz that I know (hence the term "a connect") who told me ("i got a lil verbal") if we were to put a few people together that were serious, we could get a nice discount on either or both of these items. so basically, i'm just trying to see if any one would be interested. If you are, just reply to this. And lets be honest, only the top tier is goin. <--- and if you don't know what that means, cant help ya there. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
wat up every1, i got a lil verbal from a connect at strttrndz if we put a few ppl together that were serious we could get a nice discount on either or both of these. so basically im just tryin to see if any one is interested, if u are just reply to this. and lets be honest, only the top tier is goin. thanks
hahaha, i understood that slop easily. anyway, i dont think you'll find many ppl that want a 4" cowl hood bro. a 2" maybe but not a 4". Them lights cost too damn much for me either way bro.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I would love the lights at a decent price but I believe the're discontinued? Will follow this thread to see interests.

·
Premium Member
6,706 Posts
SStreetlights aren't discontinued, he was talked out of it for the time being.

...and thanks for the eediot speak lessons OP, if I ever find myself in need of applying that knowledge I'll rethink where I'm at and who I'm dealing with. For now I'll just stick with proper English, since it's what most higher paying jobs require.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts