Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i need pics of 9c1's lowered with black and/or silver ss wheels.

specifically black/white patrol cars.

i have a black&white highway patrol car and cant decide on the wheels.

either black ss wheels or silver? pics would help out

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
this is as close as i got for now...

black with black SS wheels

black with silver

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Heres my car when it was lowered with black imp rims, sorry for the horrible cell pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I like the black and whites, imo, go with the black rims or maybe find a black rim with a chrome lip.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when i bought the car i also got a new set of ss rims in the box.

i have to be sure i want black before jacking up a new set of wheels.i could even go with another rim if i could trade these off.i just don't want to jack these brand new ss rims up.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I like both the silver and black powdercoated Imp SS rims...

Here's mine..

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just remembered the 9c1 has the narrower rearend so i may sell the ss wheels and get something else staggered and powder coat them black.whats a new set of gm ss wheels worth?they are nib withe caps and all the hardware,locking lugs too.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i just remembered the 9c1 has the narrower rearend so i may sell the ss wheels and get something else staggered and powder coat them black.whats a new set of gm ss wheels worth?they are nib withe caps and all the hardware,locking lugs too.

you know its really not that bad, depending on year

·
Registered
262 Posts
You know, now the black and white Caprices are growing on me.... lol I'm diggin' the look. If i had an original b&w, i'd leave it all original even with spotlights, original grille, and lower it on some nice rims and call it a day, looks great!

Nice project you've got there.

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Here is few pictures of mine.

when I first got it in '08

This is what it looks like pretty much right now. Still changing the 94 front doors for a set of 95 impala.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts