Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a photo(s) of a rolling Impala/Caprice frame...just the frame and running gear. (no body)

I know it's an odd request...and I wasn't sure where to put the post..so I am putting it in the Impala Exterior Section too.

The reason for this is that I am looking at a parts car for my son's 91, but I want to use the rolling chassis for another project. "waste not...want not"..lol

thanks
Sean

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow!..thanks for the post, I'm gonna have to save them..I haven't seen those before.

But I was hoping for something with a little more detail, maybe from somebody that did a "frame of" or something.

I want to use the rolling chassis from the 95 I might be getting for my 71 Chevrolet C10 project.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That link made my day. thanks for sharing it!!!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sean,
I have a picture that might be what your looking for. I'm new to the forum and couldn't figure out how to post it, so I emailed it to you. Hope that was okay. It's not a great picture but it might help.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that link was really awesome, almost brings a tear to my eye...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Sean...

Hmmmm...gives me some ideas for the 95 parts car (no motor, no tranny) I'm gonna be picking up....a low budget drag car

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Post to 96 BLACK in the fleetwood section..
I did a frame off for him and left him an album of the process....he may be able to copy a photo for you....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, when's the last time we saw RESSCUED on the header page?

Found them and scanned. Sean, I could e-mail you now, but my 48k would have your inbox locked up for days. Tomorrow - from work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts