Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because some clod in a truck backed into my wagon in a parking lot, I need a tailgate. Anyone have a line on one?

Ed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may have a line on a tail gate for you in Grand Rapids. The only part I wanted from it is the inner pannel and lock switch. If I remember it was light blue with wood trim. Let me know if interested.

MattC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! $550 for a complete tailgate with all the electrical and door poppers and what not? that's a great price if so, but i think not, I priced them around here ,and they were near $800 and that was an empty shell,I got lucky and Carl had acsess to a few used ones,after looking inside and seeing how many different latches ,linkages ,and electrical components there is, I'd hate to have to swap the inner parts,good luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WSA, your email link in blocked, so all I can do is say call 843-838-3613 (Wilson's Auto)talk to Bernard(owner). It is a small local salvage yard and I know he has a Roadmaster tailgate that is in good shape.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Of course the $550.00 Endgate from gmpartsdirect.com is just the steel shell assembly. But then again, it is brand new. You have to transfer your existing trim and hardware.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.