Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats it in a nutshell! I looking for the best suspension setup for the dollar. I see that everyone is using an airbag in Right Rear! but what springs should be in there and what shocks? sway bars, etc... any help is much appreiciated!
Thanks,
Richard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
stock springs work well. Stock civi springs might work better? I've got an idea that might be even better than that, but I think the FE1 "Soft Ride" springs are probably the best all around for drag racing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I wouldn't be hurting my 60' times by putting my stock springs back in? What about shocks? what shocks to use in front and back? I've heard of HAL adjustable shocks! are these proven to do the job? Oh in case anyone is wondering my best 60' was 1.96 but car wasn't running right on that night!
I need all the help I can get!! I am very serious about getting into the 13's with only bolt on's then 12's on the " big chupie!" :D
Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Richard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.