Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any BBB trunk emblems for sale in good shape? I'm having my car painted and I wanted to buy one for my trunk seeing how the old one is DCM. I can even do a trade if someone wants my old one but I need one soon. Or If anyone has any advice on where I can get a new one for under $100 bucks that would be great.

Thanks for Looking

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Black Trunk Emblem

Just in case you didn't want the one the other member mentioned, I have one, someone is supposed to be sending payment for it - I'll know for sure in the next couple days if it arrives. If not, I was asking 50 plus shipping, but I may be interested in working something out with your DCM emblem, I'm going to need a DCM for one of my 95's - and that would save me from having to paint the one that is on my 95 which is all chrome now. Let me know.

I'm parting out the whole trunk. Pic of the emblem here: http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/myblubu/Trunkemblem1.jpg

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just in case you didn't want the one the other member mentioned, I have one, someone is supposed to be sending payment for it - I'll know for sure in the next couple days if it arrives. If not, I was asking 50 plus shipping, but I may be interested in working something out with your DCM emblem, I'm going to need a DCM for one of my 95's - and that would save me from having to paint the one that is on my 95 which is all chrome now. Let me know.

I'm parting out the whole trunk. Pic of the emblem here: http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/myblubu/Trunkemblem1.jpg
Definitely available now - Chris96Coprice just told me he didn't send payment as promised - so I'd say it's available. Let me know if you want to work out some sort of trade or would be interested in a trade with the one I currently have on my 95 that's all chrome (no paint). I'd like to return the car to all stock before selling it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely available now - Chris96Coprice just told me he didn't send payment as promised - so I'd say it's available. Let me know if you want to work out some sort of trade or would be interested in a trade with the one I currently have on my 95 that's all chrome (no paint). I'd like to return the car to all stock before selling it.
Yea a trade sounds good to me, only if you can wait a couple of weeks thou I'm still deployed and I should be back in a couple of weeks, I'll be in touch to let you know when I touch down!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yea a trade sounds good to me, only if you can wait a couple of weeks thou I'm still deployed and I should be back in a couple of weeks, I'll be in touch to let you know when I touch down!!
Cool. Just let me know.

·
Registered
671 Posts
So if I get your DCM, then I'll be replacing this one and will be looking to get rid of it. Anyone interested in a chrome trunk emblem??? When I got the car, had many chrome accents - I didn't really care for them and planning to take it back to stock before I sell it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts