Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for manifolds and possibly the whole exhaust system for my 95 caprice or just the cats and I will find someone to make the exhaust

I have less than 2 weeks to fix my car before I drive back to Missouri i am near Winston Salem / Greensboro

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have a nice set of stock intermediate pipes with summit turbos welded to them, turndowns on the end. Where is walkertown? Probably couldn't ship these. 30 bucks with pickup and their yours. Just saw your in n.c., cant say thatd be worth it.

·
Registered
751 Posts
i have a brand new set of dynomax intermidiate pipes for 50 plus shipping

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a complete exhaust for a 96 Impala SS including exhaust manifolds, catalytic converters, O2 sensors, headpipes, mufflers, resonators, etc.
The cats have 180,000 miles on them but were working fine when I removed them.
The O2 sensors have less than 75,000 miles on them.
The exhaust manifolds have 180,000 miles on them but they are in fine condition.
The rest of the exhaust has less than 50,000 miles.
I'm located in Upstate SC and can deliver everything or meet you half way or whatever.

$400 for everything!

[email protected]
864-380-4846
Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Got a set of manifolds I just pulled off a '94 FWB. $30 and whatever the shipping is. You can have the cats if you pay the shipping for them. Pipes are still attached to the manifolds but were sawzalled off at the cats, so you'll have to weld that up. You'll also have to either plug the AIR pump ports(you can have the plugs I got if I can find them). I think those pipes are intact but I don't think they are correct for a 95.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts