Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,779 Posts
If the E38 is as picky as the E67 you need the narrow it closer to the calabration even.
Case in point.
My E67 CTSV calibration will not work with my TBSS Pedal and conversely my E67 TBSS calibration will not work with my CTSV pedal.
Even the pinouts are different

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the E38 is as picky as the E67 you need the narrow it closer to the calabration even.
Case in point.
My E67 CTSV calibration will not work with my TBSS Pedal and conversely my E67 TBSS calibration will not work with my CTSV pedal.
Even the pinouts are different
Yea this sht is getting stupid lol I'm ready for it to be done while I was sitting here thinking since I'm using e38 couldn't I use the gas pedal from the savana should work? they look slimmer as well.. quick summary i had the the wrong harness reworked which was 58x running 6.2 4l80 which I had to find a ecm that ran a 4l80 car finally running with vats deleted, pedal is stopping me from tuning

·
Premium Member
5,779 Posts
You might try posing the question on HP tuners forum.
A quick look around the internet suggests the different pinout deal I found also applies to the E38s
You need to carefully look at wiring diagrams for the vehical using your cal.
Two wires get moved
On top of having a suitable pedal.
Fun isnt it ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might try posing the question on HP tuners forum.
A quick look around the internet suggests the different pinout deal I found also applies to the E38s
You need to carefully look at wiring diagrams for the vehical using your cal.
Two wires get moved
On top of having a suitable pedal.
Fun isnt it ?
Ah fkn Blast!!!!🤦🏾‍♂️ 😆😂
So.. picked it up from exhaust shop got it back started it and tired to rev it pedal doesn't work, b4 it worked but I was using ecm from camaro until I learned i had to have ecm that runs a 4l80, can I sync that in tune or.. does that means the pedal doesn't run on that ecm...I might have to go hp tuners forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts