Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help finding a piece I need, GM has dis-continued it, and I can't find any in any yards around me....so if anyone can find this part for me at thier local yard it will really help me out.

This is the piece I need, passengers side rear door.

please, if anyone can find this for me I will pay you back for the part and pay for shipping.

thanks
Sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, now I have to ask, how can he order it when it has be discontinued from GM? Where is he getting if from?

Sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They may have only discontinued the part in your particular color. I just bought one that was DGGM in color. Try part number 10276544 if you don't mind having to paint it. Good luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
email Carl Malone. He sells a lot of Bonnie seats on here. He has access to a Buick wagon, and it may have that part used. Go to the parts for sale section and look him up. I can't recall his email right now. HTH. Rahn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rob, thanks...that part number you gave me..that is the exact piece, just a different color, right? I don't care about painting it...I planed on painting all of the pieces around the windows black anyway. What year is your wagon?

Haulin, I have email Carl, and talked with him on the phone, about the wagon parts.....he has yet to get back with me.

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, that part number (10276544) is for that exact part, pass side rear door, for a Dark Green Grey Met. 1995 Buick Roadmaster Wagon. I had to give the VIN to the dealer so they could get the PN. They wanted $76. GMPartsDirect.com wanted $45 for the part. Plus shipping, handling and tax since I live in NC. Hope it works out for you. I didn't have much luck finding a used one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rob, thanks I will be ordering that part from gmpartsdirect.com with some other parts I am going to need.

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i would get the part from a chevy or buick. My 92 OLDS Custom Cruiser was cracked in the back and the body shop some how lost the olds emblem on the gate. They body shop said that OLDS discontinued it. I Think either since the C/C is going to be over 10 years olds isnt stocking parts any more or that Because olds is running out of business that parts are gonna be a bitch to find. Well nay way the body shop found the emblem!!
P.S. I thought that part was steel. Its plastic??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.