Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering does anybody know someone that does this kind of work in the SSnellville or surrounding area's? I have a 96 bravado center console that I would like to get installed while I'm here or try to get my Roadmaster a.c. unit fully installed while I'm home for X-mas, Thanks bro's, Peace

· Premium Member
248 Posts
You can start with the stickys for seats/consoles "how to" threads in this forum for Interior. I'm getting ready to do the changeover using a 96SS console into my 94SS. I've pm'd members (RJI and Stretch)who have done this, they have been very helpful, and read all the stickies that have done a center console shifter install. I'll post some details and more photos once I'm done.

· Registered
803 Posts
hey guys i did this center consol in my caprice and it was super easy
hardest part for me was cutting the hole in the floor for the cable boot (cause i had to use tin snips)

iam in northwest ohio if anyone needs some help
im in port clinton if your interested. I have everything mounted just not sure how to run the cable and hook it up

· Registered
260 Posts
i would like to know if their are any brackets that are made for the tranny so i can run the cable with. I too have all the parts just waiting for the weather to break

· Registered
260 Posts
ya i have the one bracket that hooks up to the cable i was wondering if anyone knows if their are any custom ones that combine the impala and blazer together or do i have somebody weld them for me?

· Registered
270 Posts
Also Im thinking of going with an Z28 cluster. do you guys think i still need to hook up old caprice linkage and indicator?

· Registered
260 Posts
theres a guy on here that makes them iam not sure how much he charges but if you mail the parts to me i can weld them up

Cool ill keep that in mind, what ill prolly do is go to the PnP and pick up another bracket off a caprice....we'll be in touch

· Registered
654 Posts
Anybody have those 3 brackets sitting around? the two that need to be welded together and the one for the cable to be held in place?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.