Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone from the Orlando FL area would be attending the gathering in Charlotte next week? I have found a set of wheels and tires I would like to buy in that area, and need help getting them to NC. If anyone is able to assist with this request, please give me a call or email.

Thanks
Bob Davenport
919-612-2672
[email protected]

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,204 Posts
Not sure where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone from the Orlando FL area would be attending the gathering in Charlotte next week? I have found a set of wheels and tires I would like to buy in that area, and need help getting them to NC. If anyone is able to assist with this request, please give me a call or email.

Thanks
Bob Davenport
919-612-2672
[email protected]
It might be a long shot but you might want to try John Williamson, although if he's coming to Nats his car might be packed to the gills. Also Richard Estrada is coming from the Miami area with his big rig trailer but I have no idea if he would be passing by Orlando on the way home.

You can try John Williamson at: [email protected]
and Richard Estrada at: [email protected]

Good luck. Tell them BK sent you so they know who to take a swing at in Charlotte.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks BK

Worth a try. Hope to see you in Charlotte.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts