Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a 9C1 what is to the right of the left side dash vent where the Impala has a small change pocket? I thought I heard it was some sort of panel with a switch or something there. If someone can show me a pic i'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Something like this....

I think I've also seen them with the TS and the Coin holder where the Trunk Popper is just tucked in the back of the coin Holder. But the 9C1 cars typically move the switch from the Glovebox out to this area for ease of access.

·
Registered
11,217 Posts
When the car has TS, the switch is located beside the headlight switch, not in the coin tray opening. Coin tray and trunk button is all I have seen there.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4DoorSS, that's exactly what I wanted to see. I know thay the part with the switch comes off the rest of the panel and that's what I'm looking to procure. Now does anyone have that piece they want to part with? I don't need the trunk button just the piece it attaches to.

Fred, do you have the piece in question you'd like to sell?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Having a slow moment, a brain fart as its commonly called, whats TS? Lol

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
4DoorSS, that's exactly what I wanted to see. I know thay the part with the switch comes off the rest of the panel and that's what I'm looking to procure. Now does anyone have that piece they want to part with?
The panel comes all in one piece. You can not take it apart and remove the lower piece as they are permanently attached to the upper piece. I suppose if you are careful you could get them apart but the point is they are not designed to come apart. I looked into this when I wanted to add the trunk button to my B4U and that was what I found out.

Mike--94MSP9C1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts