Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys. I need some opinions. Im getting ready to buy audio for a complete overhaul. I already have a DetailSS double din kit. (Got lucky with the last sale and scooped one). Headunit is a Pioneer 3400BH. I have the 6.5 w/ tweeter pods for the front. I have a budget of $1400 for a set of component's, 6x9's, and an amp.

Im cant choose between JL Audio and Morel. If any of you have any input please feel free to give it.

FYI: Im not going to run any subs right now. Ill take care of that later, when I can find someone to do a nice port through, and clean install in trunk.

·
Registered
934 Posts
i looked everywere online and this place the cheapest and free shipping to am sure u cand find what you need here plus i like people review everything to get a idea of what your buying www.sonicelectronix.com

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive bought from them before, I dont really like them. I perfer www.onlinecarstereo.com . I havent heard Morel before, but have read reviews. But I dont like to base where I spend my money on reviews from sites that are selling. Id rather keep it with in the "forum family".

·
Registered
934 Posts
i have to try that site thanks personal i would go with some kicker 6x9 i like kenwood to just my thought

·
Registered
5 Posts
Army man audio

You will never go wrong with Boston Acoustics. You can find them fairly priced on eBay. They have a couple of Boston pro's still on there. Sound like a lullaby. For 6x9's....I got Polk audio. They sound great. The Boston pros are gonna run you around 3-4 but they are WELL WORTH IT. best components ever. My first set were in a VR-4 3Kgt. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts