Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious if there are kits/what are they for the chassis that are "all inclusive". ... Please excuse my lack of 'correct terminology' and knowing exactly what to ask for.

A little background info... I have a 96 BBB that I am working on restoring. This is a learn as I go project. My intentions at this point are to get all of the body bushings and other bushings/parts that should and need to be replaced that are under the car/on the frame. As the car sits right now I want to take the frame completely apart, clean it, paint it, and put everything back together with new parts. (the body of the car and frame are separated...) Not having an inclusive knowledge of the necessary parts, I am curious if y'all can point me in the right direction so when I take the frame and all the accessories off, I have ALL the parts ready to go back on. I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
32 Posts
check out this ariticle for the body mounts, as for control arm bushings for control arms front and rear, you can do a search on the forum or look up the Energy Suspension, they have all kinds of kits, you can also check out Street Trends, Summit and Jegs they all sell bushing just depends on what you are looking for.

I have read on here the ES Poly bushing for the body mounts are very firm/stiff

http://www.indipalass.com/ARCHIVE/TechCorner/ARTICLES/Enhanced Body Mounts.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts