Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to know what rca wires im going to need to connect my two amps one being a rockford fosgate 200a-4 (hi's) and the other being a hifonics bxi2006d (subs) and how much feet to connect both to the trunk ....thanks fellas

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
OR, he could just get a set of 4 chan RCAs, OR he could just daisy chain the amps(1 long rca an 2 shorter ones like 1ft a pop connected to the in and out of the other amps)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i want to elimate any possible distortion so im better off seperate right ? and how long should i buy my rca's

·
Registered
444 Posts
If you want to control everthing with the deck you will need 3 seperate runs. you will want to keep them away from power cable unless you buy shielded cables. The length depends on how you plan on running them.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I used 15 ft and it worked perfect, It will depend on on your mounting. I say 15 to 17 ft so you have more than enough.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so 17 feet four channel rca wires for my four channel amp and what wire would i use for my hifonics bxi2006d amp ....would it be two channel if my amps mono and only going to be used for bass

1 - 7 of 7 Posts