Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is anyone on the forum that can get me a Clarion VRX935VD or equivelent headunit for under $1029.00 , that would match the lowest price that i got!

email me a [email protected]

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
that's damn cheap...take it

we sell them authorized at the shop i work at for $2000+installation, but sometimes we'll do $1800 if we're slow for a while

it's a friggin TOUCH-SCREEN, 7" (HIGH quality i might add) motorized flip-out screen WITH DVD and MP3 player...how cheap do you think is cheap enough? lol i mean dayum...what would you have done before the days of the internet???

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting Elemental,

The only reason i was posting on here to see if i can get the same or better price , is because i would rather give my money to a impala owner.

But I just bought the headunit yesterday for $1029, so i am happy ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ooooohhh, i gotcha

damn nice HU...wouldn't mind one myself but i have no use for a screen and prob wouldn't hold up to near or above 160dB's of bass lol

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's a slow work in progress...all i have is the avionixx 800.2 and the memphis components so far. Was going to order my sub about 2 weeks ago when i dropped my car off for an oil change, alignment, and get a new tire put on the rear end and asked em to check my brakes. Turns out my rear brakes were completely toast, needed new cylinders and drums :( Sooo...i got brakes instead of a sub lol

soon as i get a good FT job the install will go in VERY quickly. Been pretty much bassless for almost a year...going from 6 12's to nothing really really sucks :( i was supposed to go to USACi world finals this year (got an invite last year but was too broke and had sold my system), but things didn't work out

i'll definitely post on here when i get something going. thanks for the offer to host the pics, i'll keep ya in mind

1 - 6 of 6 Posts