Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an acquaintance who is a Dept Sheriff and patrols in a remote location in Tenn. He is rebuild/restoring a '93 9C1 LO5 and needs 2 blue bucket seats and 4 9C1 steel wheels. He wants to start patrolling with his new 9C1 as soon as possible. Says allot about the CV huh? He could drive one of their Chargers but hates not being able to see whats behind him. This guy retired from GM and started patrol work at........wait for it.....60 yrs old! Can you imagine what kind of shape this guy is in?
When he worked for the General he worked with the Michigan State Police Patrol Vehicle Tests. He was there when testing was done on the Caprices but most work was done on B4U Camaros. He has an unofficial speed record of I think he said 166 mph. That's the kind of job I'd love to have,get to drive the fastest cars made by different manufacturers and not worry about blowing up engines or wearing out tires. What a job!

Anyway,can somebody help this guy out with parts? I'll be his go between,if you'll send pictures and your rock bottom price to Casey at [email protected]
Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Hmm, my son is buying a 95 9C1 (see thread in Misc section about his Impala being found) and it has blue buckets. Might be an option. When he gets it (maybe today) we'll take some pics, as not sure of the condition of them.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I just sold some blue buckets out of a 9C1 on eBay for $25....bummer.
But I do have some 9C1 wheels....shoot me a pm if you/he is interested in having them shipped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts