Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have Door Panels !

Hey how you doing dude ? I have a set of 4 door panels that come off of a 95 impala ss that will go on your 94. They are in TOP NOTCH condition, practically NEW LOOKING. The all would be complete except the window switches on the front driver and passenger door. I was saving them for a clone im planning to put together, but it i'd rather get the outside done first, and I need $400 to buy some SS wheels. So if your willing to pay $400 for an immaculate set of door panels for your 94, then im your man! I have an extra front driverside door panel that im selling by itself for $150. Im selling the ones that I am proposing to you only as a set though. I will have to make a trip to my cousins garage to get them . He lives a little bit away,but not too far , but the main thing is finding the time to make the trip, due to work and all. I don't have any pics right this second because I wasn't intending to sale them , but if your seriously interested, just let me know and ill have them in my posession within 2 days and we can work something out, but I would have to have $400 and not a nickel less.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey Mike - you selling those now??? I thought you turned down $200 each for just the front two - so you not going to complete the clone now?

I've seen these - they are immaculate. Good deal for someone who needs them. Let me know if you separate them, I may take the passenger front one if you decide not to sell them as a set.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Shipping costs

About $15 Dollars per front panel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.