Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just got my air ride suspension taken off and got my spring tech 2" Lowering springs put on and the vehicle looks great but my car sits as high as my friends impala with stock springs... Will it drop any time in the front on it own or will it stay the same....

[ 08-04-2006, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Bagged96SS ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by Bagged96SS:
Well i just got my air ride suspension taken off and got my spring tech 2" Lowering springs put on and the vehicle looks great but my car sits as high as my friends impala with stock springs... Will it drop any time in the front on it own or will it stay the same....
What wheels did you and your friend have on at the time? If you had 20s and he was on 17s then you may have lowered your suspension, but lost it in the wheel/tire combo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i was sick of the silenoids going bad and not working do to the heat and i had a couple air bags go bad... And the main reason is i thought i would have to more things under the hood do to the 22's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From my understanding you would only have to move things under the hood if you guttend you fenders (which you may already have done with 20's. But regardless you wouldnt be able to lay frame with 22's so why go through the trouble of even guttin them. I like the way it look just resting on top of the tires with 22's.

I've never had bags but I have owned a car with hydraulics on it before and it cant become a pain after while always having to replace this that and the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.