Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20" Boze Speedsters. I bought these a few months back from a forum member here and had them restored, polished and clear coated. A new set of tires and its back on the road....

I like the wheel much better than the Boyds I had on. It is sitting a little high for me, but I will deal with that later....

·
Registered
346 Posts
damn look like gadcm95ss rims

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looks solid! I just love that color too!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh man... u gotta paint those rusty rotors too.
I know....the boyds that were on the car had a pretty larger center area so I couldn't see them....so when I pulled the old ones off, those rusty hubs were waiting...I wanted to see the rims so bad I kept going...

·
Registered
734 Posts
whole thing looks good i think i would be in luv with them if they were pc black wit a lil dggm in them.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I loved them q's car. I was very upset when he pulled up with stocks.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Looks nice man, definitely needs more low though lol.

Everyone else, don't worry, I'll have something even cleaner on tap next year. Will definitely be 3 pc forged wheels.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks nice man, definitely needs more low though lol.

Everyone else, don't worry, I'll have something even cleaner on tap next year. Will definitely be 3 pc forged wheels.
No new wheels yet? I was wondering what you were going to do next....

How much did you lower your car with your old rims on?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Yea, no new ones yet. I'm getting my suspension together first. Just got rear control arms. I also plan on POR-15-ing the underbody and frame.

I just ran the Vogtland springs with Bilsteins. Looked just about perfect, and no rubs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts