Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need a deck with built in bandpassable crossovers... hopefully 4 sets out outputs with a bandpassable crossover for each one...

Im wanting to do an active setup 3-way... eu700s, with edi 6500 components... 9.2 for midbass, 9.2 for mid range and ??? for the tweets (maybe deck power?? but I cant think of how that would work... anyways..)

Id like to have it where I can bandpass each set of preouts in order to use the equipment I already have (all non bandpassable amps)... plus the subchannel outputs.. Id prefer that to be bandpassable as well.. but not a requirement sunce it will eventuall be powered by at least 1 9.1...

I know the ural cdd (russian hu sweet deck!) is capable of this, as well as the 7101 kenwood stuff, but Imnot looking to spend over $400 on this (I plan on buying it after I graduate this December...

The deck I have now works fine, but I just need more tuning options.. I dont need flip up screen, or a dvd player, or anything like that, all though a deck with the most readable formats (mps, rw, dvr, etc) would be a huge bonus as well, but like the sub channel, ot a requirement...

so.. any suggestions for under $400?

Ill spend the dough if I need to, but looking to save some cash if I can, but I dont want to sacrafice quality for $100 either...

so....

discuss...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts