·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a sweet radio , is that the touch screen one?
Yes sir! I went with this one over the 702 because I didn't want one that the screen slides out.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is in and works great! She even tells me when I'm going over the speed limit. Which is only always. I just have to do some fine tuning with the placement to get it to fit just right. Here is a before pic of my old head unit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what did you do to get it to fit perfect?
A lot of trail and error. I had to put the dash on and check the fitment several times before it fit just right.

that's a clean install. Did you use the Detail SS double din kit?
Yes I did. I've heard of others on the forum having trouble with the kit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i ordered the kit last month its on back order. im just waitin for it to arrive so i can get started on the project. i hear its not an easy install to get it to fit right so hopefully mine comes out decent.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i ordered the kit last month its on back order. im just waitin for it to arrive so i can get started on the project. i hear its not an easy install to get it to fit right so hopefully mine comes out decent.
not a easy install?I beg to differ,I just used that kit for the first time and it took me probably 2 hours max to get it installed and done.Its not a super easy kit but believe me just read the instructions and take your time,It makes fitment super easy and its easy to adjust the head unit if you need to.Again its not a plug and play kit but in all of the years of me installing audio it has to be the best,the most solid and well thought out kit ive ever used hands down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts