Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one I stoped buy a shop on my way home where I use to get some of my truck accesories. It's a shop where they make a lot of ground effects for cars and trucks & aftermarket stuff.I talked to the guy about some front and rear smoothie bumpers for our cars and what price will he be able to give us if I started a group purchase he can sell them with or with out billet and foglights.He said to get as many people as I can and are intrested and he would work with us on getting a good deal.I also have 2 pics of a car he did not to long ago but I do not know how to post them so if any one will help on this it would be great I will send you the pics so you can post them so every one can see them thankss..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are made here in Houston Tx.I will go buy there today and see what price can he give us so we need more people to get a good price..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'd be interested in a set without any fog lights, or billet inserts. if the price is right, i could live with fiberglass.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I talked to the guy today and he said he can do for $190 :eek: each plus shipping either front or back and any style you want smoothie with or with billet and light pockets.Billet inserts are $80 and lights are $40.He also showed me alot of hood products so you can modify your hood like ram air,scoop,or camaro style.I told him that I would try out the bumper group purchase first and then we may try a hood group purchase.So let me know what every one thinkss.. :rolleyes: Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by STRTWYZ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MaroonSS:
They are fiberglass.
Dayum! Oh well, back to the drawing board. </font>[/QUOTE]Are you sure that you have your mind set on urethane??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Admiral:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by STRTWYZ:
They are fiberglass.
Dayum! Oh well, back to the drawing board. </font>[/QUOTE]Are you sure that you have your mind set on urethane?? </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, unless you say otherwise. I have the notion that glass is 'flimsy' and prone to crack by just looking at it hard. Urethane being much more durable but fitment (not sure if it's mfg specific) may be or have been an issue.

E

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Could they be made without the lights and with a BIG opening like this, maybe lil bit wider....

Im sure theres other people that might be interested in a bumper like this. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MaroonSS I would like to see just a smooth front bumper without the fog lights, also just a plain smooth rear bumper cover with no cuts outs. It looks like the rear is not exactly like a stock smooth bumper (if that makes sense). Any wasy it looks like it is flatened out a little, I like the roll the factory bumper has right under the tag. I also wonder how much it would cost to ship one of these bad boys. I may be interested if I could get one shipped right and the fit is right.
Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Admiral:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by STRTWYZ:
They are fiberglass.
Dayum! Oh well, back to the drawing board. </font>[/QUOTE]Are you sure that you have your mind set on urethane?? </font>[/QUOTE]I'll shoot you an email later this morning....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok so how many people are in and what style do you want so I can tell them what we want and how many we want.I will go by there today and see if he has any made and I will take some pics..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm sorry I couldn't take pics yesterday because of the bad weather here in Houston it was raining real bad but today I will go by there and take some pic's and have one of you guys post them so we can get this thing going thankss..

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.