Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i just joind the forum and i own a 91 caprice and i just bought a 94 caprice that is supposed to have the lt1 motor i dont know crap about these cars and i have been trying to read the different threads but still dont understand what some of the stuff is like the 9c1 caprice and all the other stuff like that so like i said im a newb and i really need schooled so any info on these cars would be a great help i love them and probably wont own anything other then these kind of cars so please help school me :confused: :D

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
WELCOME:D Now if your VIN has a P in it you have an LT1. 9C1 is the police package for the Caprice (LT1 motor,all round disc brakes,green silicone hoses etc...) Post some pics of your rides.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
WELCOME:D Now if your VIN has a P in it you have an LT1. 9C1 is the police package for the Caprice (LT1 motor,all round disc brakes,green silicone hoses etc...) Post some pics of your rides.
not true i have a 9c1 with no lt1

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
FYI, all the LAPD 9c1's had L99's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol :D thanks guys. i have owned a 92 caprice to but didnt know there was the following there is with them. im from the hills of west virginia and there isnt anyone else that i know of around me anyways that is into them so i sold the first one i had and regreted it so i got my 91 and havent looked back. im really into any kind of cars as long as its custom its cool with me cause to each there own ya know. im in the process of making the 91 a low low, but i really wanted that lt1 so i found the 94 and grabed it. i know the lowrider thing isnt liked on here to much so im mostley here for the 94 cause i want to build it. so back to the post's how do i know if i got the lt1 one then and not just a 350 it has the 4 disk brakes and all that stuff and hauls ass lol. my vin # does have a P in it so i guess that means it has the lt1 then right

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I love lowriders,it's what I started doing first but now I'm a lowrodder:D Go to compnine.com punch in your VIN# BAM! You will now know when your Cappie was born and all the parts it originally came with(ie LT1,9C1,color etc...). Hope this helps youcwm1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts