Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/1935035090.html

Wantage, New Jersey

$19,500 for an Immaculate, Garage Kept '95 BBB...

I'm not sure on the going rate on these bad boys, but it seems high to me... maybe not to some of you fellas. This car HAS been reposted a few times, but always from the same location. I'd be willing to bet the seller can be talked down.

http://nwct.craigslist.org/cto/1909552579.html

Litchfield, CT

$9,500 for a '95 DCM. 65,000 miles one owner. Claims to be in great shape, only two pictures of the front and front drivers side.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/1933626986.html

POTENTIAL SCAM WARNING!!!

This car has been posted multiple times in Hartford, Easton, New Haven, and several other locations. Same car, same price, same description. I'm sure it's been posted in other states/locations as well. Before car gets flagged for removal, here are pictures and description:

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS - $2950 (insert location here)

Date: 2010-09-02, 7:16PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

THE CAR HAS BEEN STORED FOR 7 YEARS AND IT HAS ALOT OF OPTIONS. THE ACTUAL COLOR OF THIS CAR IS GREY/GREEN AND THE INTERIOR IS GREY WITH WHITE STITCHING ON THE SEATS. THIS WAS A RARE COLOR OUT OF THE 3 THAT WAS MADE FOR THAT YEAR. IT HAS 91,711 MILES ON IT AND NO ENGINE PROBLEMS. THERE ARE NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS AND THE MOTOR LEAKS NO FLUIDS. THE RIMS ARE IN GREAT CONDITION.THIS CAR HAS NO RUST ON IT THAT I CAN FIND.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks!

I am trying to get another 95SS DCM in color with decent mileage and i wrote to the guy with the $9500.00 SS you have listed here.

Were you talking about a scam on that car or the one for $2950?

Are you in the area of these cars to be able to possibly look at the SS for sale for $9500.00?

Let me know if you can, i have ask the person to send me a bunch more pics and a list of items repaired or needing repaired.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

I am trying to get another 95SS DCM in color with decent mileage and i wrote to the guy with the $9500.00 SS you have listed here.
coolbeans, glad to be of help!

Yeah, I saw that one on several listings in all different cities. Looked kinda fishy.

Are you in the area of these cars to be able to possibly look at the SS for sale for $9500.00?

Let me know if you can, i have ask the person to send me a bunch more pics and a list of items repaired or needing repaired.

Thanks!!!
Litchfield is a bit of a ride for me. I could ask him for pictures, but going up and looking at the car would be a trip, especially with CT traffic. If it were closer, I probably could :\

·
Registered
357 Posts
coolbeans, glad to be of help!

Yeah, I saw that one on several listings in all different cities. Looked kinda fishy.

Litchfield is a bit of a ride for me. I could ask him for pictures, but going up and looking at the car would be a trip, especially with CT traffic. If it were closer, I probably could :

Thank you, i would never ask for you or anyone to make a long drive even though i would pay. If it works between me and the seller i will post and see if anyone in his town will check it out for me.

My last 95SS DCM was Mint and very low mileage and someone on here helped me out of PA before i had it shipped to Dallas,TX. That was one great SS out of PA.

Thanks a bunch for the posting

·
Registered
357 Posts
Update: Well that guy in CT with the $9500.00 DCM SS never wrote me back, he either sold it or its another craigs scam.

gesssssss..... oh well the search continues

Thanks!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: Well that guy in CT with the $9500.00 DCM SS never wrote me back, he either sold it or its another craigs scam.

gesssssss..... oh well the search continues
Maybe he hasn't checked his E-mail yet... I hope he responds soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts