Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys new here to the forum I'm in Cali and have a 91 caprice classic with the 5.0.. Well on to my question.. I was searching on build threads on bagging a 91 and came across one on here, liked his work and want to do it just like that.,is he still on here so I could ask some questions?? Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
That car is still around but to be honest, the work was sketchy at best (from seeing what pictures were available). You can two link it and lay on 4s if you tub the hell out of the rear as well as the rear door jambs. Look up Rabbit's threads, now thats a bad bitch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I heard about rabbit but I couldn't find him idk... No that car Ian around anymore man look at the last few posts on that thread, some guy bought it and seen how bad the work was and crushed it, I do want to do it like he did just not as bad of a job haha, I mean I knew where he was going with it..one big question I do have tho, will you have to re do the tunnel on that car? Can someone tell rabbit to jump on this thread? I would sure like to talk to him!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I did but all of my photos are gone since I deleted my facebook account a while ago. On 22s it wasn't a bitch really, the hard part was that I wanted to 4 link it, and I was insistant on that. Keeps the pinion proper through the suspension stroke as well as keeps the wheel centered throughout as well. Which is a big issue when dealing with the rear skirts. If you look in the full vehicle build thread, DWARD's Flooded - Rebuild thread, he had to physically move his skirt opening to accomodate his two link moving the rear from full lift to laid out. And we are both on 2's. I could lay a 24 on a 25 series tire in my car as it sits, but I cant roll that thin of a skin here in MI.

Here's my thread

One of Rabbit's Threads

1 - 10 of 10 Posts