Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have And 94 Impala SS my mods are in my siggy but i had 12 silent codes with my old pcm so i got a new opti with and new cap and rotor and also a suncoast ram air hood and i also got and pcm4less tune also but now when i use my datamaster i got not 12 codes this time i got 57 codes now
i think its and ground problem which grounds do i need to check or do i just need to change the whole wire harness

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Check the grounds bolted to the coil. I believe that's where the PCM ground(s) are at. Make sure they're not broken or loose and making good contact.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Those are active codes that are in the pcm that partain to your car. If you had a fault code activate, it would be red. Green means no problem. What drivability problems are you having? If any? Not picking just asking.

Chris

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are active codes that are in the pcm that partain to your car. If you had a fault code activate, it would be red. Green means no problem. What drivability problems are you having? If any? Not picking just asking.

Chris
when i drive now it drives fine (unlike before with my old pcm where it would just pop for no reason) but now it feel like its stuck in 1 or second gear like its not shifting or trying to shift but thats only some times
and the grounds behind the coil are fine imma soooo lost

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
problem is now that my car will not **** out of first gear and i dont know why with all these codes and my trans is new. Is there and ground for the trans and also with all these codes i dont have and CEL's on my dash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts