Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just received the new issue of ISSCA, 2 days ago, and as i was reading the articles, i came across the tech section and one person was missing and as i started reading, my heart dropped as the article talked about ED's departure from tech section of the ISSCA magazine, i wanted to thank Ed for his many contrubitons to ISSCA magazine and the Forum, i know you are not leaving the forum or selling your beast, but it is just the fact that you have always been there for us, even when we ask silly questons, thank you.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'm not going away, but decided that as one of the last "original" magazine editors it was time to give someone else a shot. Combined with increasing work and local SCCA responsibilities (I am the "chief" of SFR SCCA Solo2 this year.....biggest SCCA region in the country and damn proud of it!) I felt it was better to have someone who could contribute the proper time to the magazine job.

Like I said, not going away and if it weren't for work stuff I WOULD be at the Poconos this coming week!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well up here, we just received the March-April 2005 issue of Impala SScene, and it is a great one !

I too was surprised that Ed was taking a well deserved break from the Tech Talk column, having enjoyed many of his comments and obervations over the years..!

But Gerry Massie did strike a chord when he discussed the aging of these B-Body cars.....and the spares we might think of keeping handy.

Best of Luck to Ed with the SCCA, and to Gerry with the new column...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by bcpimpala:
HOW DO I GET THIS MAG.
The only way to get the magizine is to join ISSCA. The magazine alone is worth the annual ISSCA dues. You can join online here:
ISSCA website

Click on "membership services"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts