Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the deal was on the ISSCA website - The current one is very slow and always jams up my firefox browser - not to mention that it looks like very little has changed since MM. Can anyone in a position to know - comment?

-Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dave Wilson and crew have been working on the site diligently for a while now. I have seen the work in progress and suffice it to say it's gonna be AWESOME! I believe they are currently working on content and when that's finished there will be a Grand Opening.

More updates coming soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had heard DW was working on it but didn't realize to what extent - wow! sounds good enough to make me want to renue my dues when the time comes yeeehaw!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave, all,

this is the first I've seen this thread..sorry.

the basic mechanics of the site are complete, and we are currently generating and keying in content. Gene Zebley recently stepped up to the plate to help but up until now it's me and Rosey Palmer doing it all and I have several hundred pages of content etc to put in. We do have some great content lined up too! The new site is going to be predominately a members-only website and we are working out our internal processes so that we can verify membership status in order to process the registrations.

I can estimate and say that it's going to take me until maybe mid to late january to get caught up on the content I have waiting to put in. The internal processes for user registration may be a bit longer but maybe not.

-dW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DW Gene -

If you want any help I'd be glad to volunteer - I could key items in for you. I am okay with dreamweaver - a novice at Photoshop and I don't always sleep well and need things to do at 12-2am to keep me out of trouble. For sample of my work check out the site in my sig file I did that site. If you're interested maybe send me some hardcopy material and a CD with the web page template and I can key away then FTP to your site for inspection and then you post to final location -- If wanted we can do a MS NetMeeting or conference call to work out details

Just a thought - okay geek ville is over now back to our regular scheduled programming.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Fleetwood SS:
Ahhhh, nice they changed that rule so the guy that actually made the site could be the web master too.
The fact that I was on the board before I started writing any code was probably the single biggest contributor to that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Fleetwood SS:
Ooooh, that's how it works. Well, good luck with it Dave! Hope to see a killer site.
Thanks Dan, I'm doing my best...I can see it's already got you OOooohhing and Aaahing and you haven't even seen it yet :D

-dW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Posted by FleetwoodSS:
Well, good luck with it Dave! Hope to see a killer site.
Yeah, I've seen the Beta version of the site and
it's better than anything ISSCA has done or had paid to get done in the past. Good Job DW. I can't wait to see the finished site. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.